YORK has developed a range of state-of-the-art lubricants for Construction by integrating the current constraints to which Public Works contractors and Quarry operators are subject :
- A highly competitive economic environment which requires the use of increasingly specific, reliable, available (maintenance intervals), economical and high-performance equipment.
- Financial constraints and the need to meet deadlines.
- Very severe operating conditions : very variable temperatures (-30°C/+40°C), intensive use, very heavy loads, difficult environment (dust, humidity).
- Unavoidable environmental constraints.
- Technological and regulatory developments: anti-pollution standards (Euromot Tier, Euro 6, etc.), fuel, EEC (Energy Saving Certificates).
The YORK Construction range, essentially made up of synthetic and biodegradable lubricants, allows you to :
- Reduce breakdowns and increase the service life of equipment.
- Spread out maintenance operations.
- Achieve fuel savings and improve efficiency.
- Protect the environment.